Monday, 23 June 2014

Guest Editorial: Emma Younger Reflects on Editing a Renaissance Play




As a student, a venture into doing and completing a Degree Plus Internship was a very worthwhile one. It was easy to balance with my coursework, even amongst the pressures of third year and was both enjoyable and interesting. It gives you something extra to talk about on your CV and was a great experience to use to complete the employability award, which is never a harmful thing!
 
Although I discovered that the editing process was not for me, the whole experience itself was invaluable and enjoyable. I wish I had known about Degreeplus sooner, otherwise I would have most definitely completed more alongside my course.
 
Degreeplus internships are a great way to gain professional experience and I would recommend this to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment